We operate a dedicated team of engineers for planned maintenance contracts because we know the importance of preventative work and delivering on compliance targets. We’re currently achieving 99% compliance for our customers.
- Maintenance and compliance work require specialist training. We ensure our engineers’ knowledge is fully maintained with regular refresher courses as well as high priority training when new statutory requirements come in.
- Our gas specialists ensure all of heating and critical assets are fit for purpose and safe to use and our electrical specialists conduct fixed wiring and PAT tests.
- We offer a full air conditioning and ventilation service check, addressing all equipment and air handling units. This includes servicing extract fans as well as gas removal and replacement.
- We also have engineers trained to deliver maintenance and compliance tests for fire alarms, emergency alarms and emergency lighting.
- With service checks completed we inform you immediately of the essential remedial works to keep equipment safe and compliant. We will also give you costing options for shorter term and long term fixes to keep you operational.
- With our planned preventative maintenance contracts an engineer visits each site every month and uses a traffic light system to signpost the necessary short, medium and long term works necessary to prevent system breakdowns.
- Customers are advised quickly of recommendations and given photographs and site notes to ensure they understand the basis for new equipment or remedial works. A complete audit trail is maintained as agreed works progress for full transparency.
- Our managers and directors support the progression of works and are only ever a phone call away
|KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs) PLANNED MAINTENANCE AND COMPLIANCE|
We work to our own performance indicators as well as those set by the industry and our customers. Our planned maintenance KPIs include: