Everyone at DPP has the opportunity to build their career, taking advantage of training opportunities and learning from their managers and peers. We look for people who understand the importance of customer service, have good communication skills and will do whatever it takes to solve a problem.
Provided below are the technical qualifications we look for when we’re recruiting for engineers in each discipline. If you have the majority of them please apply. There are always opportunities to increase your qualifications inside our business.
Being ambitious about your career and wanting to expand what you know are equally important qualities we look for – and that applies whether you’re an engineer or someone looking for a customer services or administration role in our business.
Refrigeration and air conditioning engineers
- C&G or NVQ refrigeration/air conditioning qualification
- Current F-Gas certification Proven
- experience, with electrical knowledge
- Minimum domestic: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Minimum commercial: CODNCO1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1A
- Minimum catering: CODC1, COCATA1
- C&G 2361 + 2362 + AM2 + 2382 (17th Edition)
- C&G 2330 levels 1 & 2 + 2356 + AM2
- C&G 2357 level 3 diploma
All of the above qualifications for electrical engineers plus:
- C&G 2391
- C&G 2394 + 2395